When you register to use The Tailhook Association website or application, create a Tailhook Association ID, or contact us for support or other offerings, The Tailhook Association collects information that identifies you. This may include your name, email address, or payment information.
We collect information about how you use our websites and applications, including when you use a desktop product feature that takes you online. We may collect information that your browser or device typically sends to our servers whenever you visit The Tailhook Association website, or when The Tailhook Association product feature takes you online. For example, your browser or device may tell us your IP address (which may tell us generally where you are located) and the type of browser and device you used. When you visit The Tailhook Association website, your browser may also tell us information such as the page that led you to our website and, if applicable, the search terms you typed into a search engine that led you to our website.
Emails we send you may include a web beacon that tells The Tailhook Association whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link within the email.
The Tailhook Association has its own pages on many social networking sites. You may also be able to sign in to an The Tailhook Association website or application using a social networking account, such as a Facebook account. We may collect information when you interact with our social networking pages or use these sign-on features.
The Tailhook Association uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Providing you with The Tailhook Association websites and applications for which you have registered, as well as any services, support, or information you have requested
- Better understanding how our websites and applications are being used so we can improve them and engage and retain users
- Diagnosing problems in our websites and applications
- Tailoring a website, application, to your likely interests
- Sending you business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your subscription
- Sending you information about The Tailhook Association, new application releases, special offers, and similar information.
- Conducting market research about our customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Reducing fraud, software piracy, and protecting our customers as well as The Tailhook Association
The Tailhook Association works with companies that help us run our business. These companies provide services such as delivering customer support, processing credit card payments, and sending emails on our behalf. In some cases, these companies have access to some of your personal information in order to provide services to you on our behalf. They are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes.
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and The Tailhook Association cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Your personal information and data files are stored on The Tailhook Association’s servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us.
If you have a privacy question or complaint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.